Monday 13 February 2012

!!!V-Day!!!Funny side of it!!!


If you've landed here in search of a sweet sonnet or other classically romantic line to share with a loved on this Valentine's Day, you might not have come to the right place. But if you are here to really enjoy this day then jokes about the notoriously divisive holiday by some of our favorite comedians:

"Valentine's Day: the holiday that reminds you that if you don't have a special someone, you're alone."
-
Lewis Black
"Oh here's an idea: let's make pictures of our internal organs and give them to other people we love on Valentine's Day. That's not weird at all." 
-
Jimmy Fallon (as Robert Pattinson)
"February is a month of months, and there is one special day: Valentine's Day on the 14th. I know it's still a ways off, but I just can't wait. Janice(My Wife), if you're reading this, will you make me the happiest man in the world and get out of my apartment?" 
-
Ed Helms
"It goes Christmas, New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day. Is that fair to anyone who's alone? These are all days you gotta be with someone. And if you didn't get around to killing yourself at Christmas or New Year's, boom! There's Valentine's Day. I think there should be one more after Valentine's Day just called, 'Who could love you?'" 
-
Laura Kightlinger
"I have a dream, and a plan, to combine the commercial possibilities of Valentine's Day with the substance and meaning of black history month. I call it: Blackentine's Day." 

"The jewelry stores say, 'Tell your wife you love her with a diamond,' while wives tell you they love you with, 'Ok, but just because it's Valentine's Day.'" 
-
George Lopez
"Happy Valentine's Day! And if this is news to you, my guess is you're probably alone. Valentine's Day is often times a, well, it's a manufactured day that really doesn't mean anything." 
-
Jon Stewart
"Today is Valentine's Day. Or, as men like to call it, Extortion day." 
-
Jay Leno
"Every year, girls are like, 'This is the year I get diamonds!' And guys are like, 'This is the year I get a blowjob!' Everybody's disappointed." 
-
Aisha Tyler
It's better that you loved and lost than to have to do forty ruppes of laundry a week like me.

-Ujjwal


 

No comments:

Post a Comment